Nazwa forum

Opis forum

#1 2010-12-28 18:28:57

SirDevus

Administrator

Punktów :   
MSN:: tak

ssss

Its Gonna be loooong story.... first of all, I have to report this to FBI -.- Coz i had enugh shit from admins....
Let's start the story.....

Date? dont remember...
But it was at night.. like 3am....
I was play on 4x Flyff..... 1x My Blade 1x Elementor 1x Frend RM 1x Shop....
this is how my screen looked:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x181/xDevax/Beztytuu-1.png
1-Blade
2.Elementor
3. RM
4. Shop

I know i master of paint /ridicule

Now let's go to point of this....
I was making a positive karma.. on my ele...
ele was on the right side of the screen, why? coz I was targeting the blade, and pressing f2 with windfield.. why not in full screen?
that was more usefull and fast...
then I had to press on RM window bar and just press f4 for ressing then in the window with blade I saw ressing,
I was just pressing it and going back to my ele. to target it and kill agai
again and again and again doing it as fast as possible
(btw I hid my ass in flaris mountain, where no noob would kill it when I was going to get my dark blue name)

then idk when, larnzy pmed me but I couldnt see it. I saw just like 20% of the window, it's impossible. I told my guild to not pm me coz I cant see that coz I was like a robot, click>click>kill>click and so on just to do that as fast as possible. then larnzy teleported my blade and I said on my blade WF? then she teleported my ele and friend's rm (I used friend's rm) then she told me a funny thing, she told me that I was using a bot! rofl xDDD first , who gave her admin rights? admin should be smart, like lethal, or maybe at least half of that. then curisu came there and wtf? he said I was using a bot?ROFL
next off, when I was trying to explain that, they told me to hold on, they will have to make up a decision, what they will do to me, WHAT? FROZEN AND MUTED me.next day when I was trying to contact an admin about that, and ask them what they decided, they were ignoring me... msn? once I wrote them a message, they were going off, they dont give a flying fuck. then friend Vindicate gave me an idea, find lethal's msn and speak with him about that shit.

With that tip I began pming admins on msn, curisu? he went off right after I pmed him. deidara the same, light GM laughed at me when I pmed him, I dont get him, what's so funny about that? then I pmed DD on the forums he added me to msn, but he was still busy, it's hard to catch him. perhaps he blocked me on msn, coz msn sucks   then I had an idea, lets pm bridget in game, that I want lethal's msn now that's another story, read the conversations on screnshots. she banned me permanently for nothing! she broke the rules for SECOND time. Vindicate was the first time. why is she still an admin?

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x181/xDevax/flyff00025.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x181/xDevax/flyff00026-1.jpghttp://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x181/xDevax/flyff00028.jpg

I dont wanna hear any shit like you were using a bot coz you had very small time intervals between kill and res etc bullshit. my bot is called HUMAN DEVA HAND!! it's far more usefull than any other bot  anyway if I used a bot, at first show me a bot for it! (bot must take care of 4x flyff!) show me that, and give me proofs I was using a bot, 3rd I still want to talk with lethal.

I want fast ansver as its posible.

MSN: Byczek_90@o2.pl

I forgot to add, while we were talking, dear lord curisu stated that he can run 7 flyff clients running and reply in each of them for ever message he gets in any time. well I think he's a god if he can do such things, congrats guys, you got a GOD here, in demon's staff.

Paragraph:
1.anyone, being unauthorised, destroys, damages, deletes or changes state of an important information or in any way thwarts or makes harder introduce to it, subject to a fine, penalty of restriction of liberty or imprisonment for 2 years,
2. if an act  is specified in paragraph #1 then it concerns computer storage media information, the perpetrator subjects to a penalty of restriction of liberty or imprisonment for 3 years.
3. anyone, who commites an act specified in paragraph 1 or 2 causes substantial damage of property.
subjects to a penalty of restriction of liberty or imprisonment for 5 years.

Stopka forum

RSS